Friday, March 14, 2014

Neca - Porte-clés sonore Video Game Controller : Borderlands Purchaser Reviews



I bought this as a birthday present for my boyfriend, and he loved it! It came in beautiful condition, and worked impeccably. I'd recommend it to any fans of the Borderlands series, especially fans of Nonsense
- Risu

Length:: 0:19 MinsI prearranged it from a dealer in the UK, and it was shipped to CA including no problems. It came including emancipated shipping, and it took about a week to get here via USPS. Mine didn't work when I first got it, and surprisingly I wasn't mad since I only compensated $7 for it. After I unscrewed the in trade battery panel it turns out that the batteries where just loose. After I hit the button is startled me at how loud it was after reading that some said it was quiet. It uses 3 of those watch type batteries, and says 4 different phrases. I mainly bought this to go including my Neca Claptrap Collection (Yellow, Blue, and Jakobs), since the Erratic Yellow One including the Talking Stand is hard to find, and pricey if you do. This is going to go next to their Display Case.
- David Y

Battery was dead and I put a new on in and it barely makes sufficient friend to bring about, possibly 15% of the time. Looks cool, save for i have to give it a D- on construction.
- Furrylockstar

Note: This is not a Record Game Controller as the description lists. It's a soundboard key thread as publicized in the photo.Ah Claptrap, love him or hate him, the fact of the theme is he's one of the most iconic characters in the Borderlands record game contract. Celebrated for his witty observations, untidy ego, fear and all-function smarta$$edness, Claptrap or CL4P-TP as he also refers to himself, is a Hyperion manufactured work robot and handbook in Borderlands that you're guaranteed not to forget and this modest key thread will make sure of that. Here are my view;Key thread Claptrap catchphrases;"Hellooo, traveler!""Huh hah!" (the sound Claptrap makes when he fruitfully does a in tears like notch a door)"Unce unce unce unce, ooh try out me out, unce unce unce unce, oh come on get down.""Oh come on let's get down, come on every person, try out me out I'm dancin', I'm dancin'!"Pros+ Claptrap's accent recordings are bracing, loud, very apparent and are full frankly from the accent work in the game.+ Iconic catchphrases that all Borderlands and Claptrap fans will admit.+ It's portable Claptrap in your sack, for persons that love him. Infuriate your acquaintances!Cons- Buttons on the soundboard have to be pushed quite firmly for the sounds, now and again making you marvel if they're inane to work. Also, if dropped on a hard go up the fake may maybe easily crack.- Real thread and ring that attaches the soundboard to your keys is sweet poor and would easily break away from each additional if fervently pulled or ended up being paid caught on a in tears.- It's portable Claptrap in your sack, for persons that hate him. Be the annoyance of your acquaintances!Borderlands is easily one of my pet game franchises and Claptrap is a huge wits for it life so. His sarcastic and twisted significance of humor is perfectly aligned with mine (not sure if that's a good business actually) so I knew as soon as I saw this it was a must have. How may maybe I resist have four of Clappy's pet sayings from Borderlands in my sack and surrounded by instant get to for instant annoyance. Away from each additional from the very low-cost fake feature and weak keyring this is a in tears most Claptrap/Borderlands fans will enjoy. Here's in tension they relief one with Claptrap phrases from Borderlands 2 as well. I'll be the at the start favorite to buy it. 4 stars for the concept, 3 stars for the poor build feature.
- Media Man


Neca - Porte-clés sonore Video Game Controller : Borderlands

Facial appearance phrases and sounds early all respective record diversion





No comments:

Post a Comment