Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kidz Bop Gold Digital Media Mix Clip Card for Mix Stick & Mix Max + Others Buyer Review



song list is below:* On foot on Sunshine* Sugar Sugar* Don't Worry Be Happy* Celebration* Jump* We Got The Beat* I Think I Love You* ABC* Walk Like an Egyptian* Put a Modest Love in Your Heart* I'm a Believer* Lean On Me* We Are Family tree* Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- D. Belcher


Kidz Bop Gold Digital Media Mix Clip Card for Mix Stick & Mix Max + Others

Song Catalog: 1. On foot on Sunshine 2. Honey Honey 3. Don't Agonize Be Fortunate 4. Celebration 5. Jump 6. We Got the Beat 7. I Reflect I Kindness You 8. ABC 9. Walk Be fond of an Egyptian 10. Put a Modest Kindness in Your Sensitivity 11. I'm a Believer 12. bony on Me 13. We Are Family 14. Girls Solely Aspire to Have Fun





No comments:

Post a Comment