Thursday, September 19, 2013

Disney Pix Click Hannah Montana Digital Camera Purchaser Reviews



I got this for my four year old and she loves her first camera. It is not so good if the people you are taking a picture of happens to move as they will come out very blurry.
- leticia

Bought as a gift for 8 year old granddaughter, she loves it! She has a new baby brother and is taking pictures all the time.
- Joy Burgess "4evrjoy"

This is a piece of JUNK!!!!!!!! I bought it as gift for granddaughter. After lengthy process getting it open to install batts found that it would not work. I would not recommend this to anyone!!
- mapl15

The camera only lasted about six months before it stopped working. I wish it had lasted for a longer period of time. If you are looking for a high quality camera, don't buy this product.
- Jenni Shelton "j_shelton"

This was more than I had expected and my granddaughter was thrilled with it!Received it when I was told it would arrive.Would not hesitate to order again
- DJW

Disney Pix Click Hannah Montana Digital Camera Detail View


Disney Pix Click Hannah Montana Digital Camera

Windows 2000, XP, Vista





No comments:

Post a Comment