Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Ecotronics Eco Phone Buyer Reviews



We had this phone for several months and our baby loved it so much, but then the battery died, and since then we have not been able to shake it enough to get it back to its original sound-making potential. My husband will sit there shaking it for ten minutes, and all we will get is a couple button pushes and the battery is gone again. Perhaps we have a lemon, or perhaps the eco-battery is not all it's cracked up to be.
- Katie3473

Simply put, the Eco Phone does not work as advertised. The batteries lose their power very quickly. Shake, shake, and shake some more for several minutes, and you may get a few seconds of charge from the batteries. In addition, my daughter held the Eco Phone next to our TV and the TV glowed green. Then when she took it away, several large colored spots remained on the TV. Not only doesn't the product work, but it ruined our TV. Stay away from this piece of junk.
- J. Flanigan

I have just bought this phone for my 16 month old grandson and I have given it a few tries. The numbers are supposed to react to make a sound and flash a light according to the number, 1 gives one flash and sound - yes and the same for 2 and 3 but 4 only gives 3 times although all 4 lights do flash, so educationally it is not accurate.Also there is a blue light on the top of the antennae and I would have presumed it would flash but it doesn't so I am not sure if it is faulty or not.It isn't very expensive as far as toys go and I do like the fact that it is switched off when not in use.I think his parents will like it as it is not too noisy and requires some action to get it working which is educational in itself.Anyways that's what going in his stocking, thanks for reading, hope this helps.
- our Cher

My son loved this toy every time we visited a local store so I purchased it for him for his birthday. He still loves it. We have several different types of phones and the batteries die very quickly and then we are left purchasing expensive batteries (not to mention left with old batteries which need to be recycled). We have had the phone for a few weeks and it still works perfectly. I love that the phone uses energy from shaking the phone to keep it working and not a typical battery. If it doesn't last longer than six months (the average length that the other phones I have purchased lasted), then I will probably contact the company before writing a negative review on the product. For the price I paid, and the amount of fun my son has had with it thus far, I am very happy with the purchase.
- S. Henry

Ecotronics Eco Phone Button


Ecotronics Eco Phone

Unlike Mom's phone, this take along telephone never loses its charge. Simply shake to power, no cranking or batteries required. 4 Buttons feature lights and 4 different ring tones. Push a number button to see the lights blink that many times. No batteries needed.





No comments:

Post a Comment