Friday, September 20, 2013

MultiColor LED Gloves Purchaser Reviews



I received my gloves very quickly, however, the gloves broke within minutes of opening the package!! A few of the fingers don't even work, and they were white instead of black as shown in the images. Overall very misleading and low quality product. I want my money back!!!!
- emilyemily

Keep your hands warm and entertain others with these guys! Wore them to a glow run. They worked great! Would buy again!
- redassaggie00

these gloves were great over the fourth of july and i have a lot of fun just playing in the dark with them . the so cool!
- matt "Matthew Lozanov"

I did not find any dead bulbs on arrival. It comes with 8 different lighting patterns. The product was a little snug for my bigger hands. But when I took this to a rave, it was a great complement to my... ummm... experience.
- Vinh Tran

i loved these but they don't last forever but still awesome if u wanna see how they work i made a video heres the link: [...]
- 1234

i really enjoy this product, i have recommended it to other since they are always a hit. Service and product were better than expected. Thank you
- Marina "Marina"

Arrived before estimated time, and have no complaints about the product. Very good quality.Great to use for concerts or raves
- kyleg421

i opened the box and tried to turn them on and the lights dont work on any of them. i want my money back
- nick

The gloves are just like the description shows. They are a lil unconfortable but if u plan to wear them just for a few moment its fine. We did a Michael Jackson mix choreography as sunset and they looked sharp with our outfits!
- alcubo

This item was delivered quickly (3 days). The gloves are white with lights installed inside the glove material so when the package first arrives they don't look like the advertised picture (looks like black gloves - which I believe you can purchase but I didn't pay that much attention to the description). The gloves are packaged and in new condition. I would use this vendor again without hesitation!
- SLaw4215

MultiColor LED Gloves Detail View


MultiColor LED Gloves

White gloves with red, green and blue leds.





No comments:

Post a Comment