Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Jakks Pac-Man Gold TV Game Buyer Reviews



I wanted this since Pac & Pal and Pac-Man Plus have never been released on consoles, so these Jakks plug n play controllers are the only way to get them at home. This one is a best deal than Jakks Super Pac-Man TV Game, since it has all its sports assembly and all the ones from the first Jakks Pac-Man PnP. The sports assembly all seem to play well and are sweet true to the arcade originals.The conundrum I have with it is the joystick. It doesn't move as smoothly as it must to, and it feels like it could break if you're a modest too approximate with it (though mine hasn't, so I could just be overreacting).
- M.Collector

This game is not working by the book. The systems cuts off randomly and will occasionally freeze up in the middle of a game. I am not at all satisfied with this product. It has been two weeks since I have been able to enjoy playing the game.
- Pen Name

I was in suspense the old patterns worked, but no such luck. It is tough to relearn all from scratch. Three weeks and the wife just beat my high notch now, now at 29,000. It has brought a lot of fun into a house with 4 computers, PS, PS2, GameCube, XBox, & XBox360. I already bought a following one of these as a emergency, just in case the first must break. As we were teens in the 80's, we love this game. Toss on your pet 80's Pop or Hair band and have fun all night!!!
- Ken Biliskov "CAD Guru"

After much investigate online for a Ms. Pac-Man TV game, for the value, I ended up with this PAC-MAN GAME - and it is FUN! & has numerous other games! When I got it, I tried out all of the games - versions of Pac-Man. RALLY-X & GALLAXIAN were not games I played "back in the day", but these 2 games are also VERY FUN. I've never been a master at in commission a stick and pin (: ...I see that I'm gonna have to make sure I get my tasks done first before to settling down to these games [I'm 49](-:I sit on the floor to play. THE PROBLEM that I have with the JOYSTICK is that I have not mastered a way to keep the unit in place on the floor while I soubriquet the stick. Now and again I feel like I twisted the stick up, right or whatever - and I'm off -- and GOBBLED UP! or SMASHED! I'm in tension that with more practice, I will master land down the unit while in commission the Stick.I did not find the SHORT CORD a conundrum. I had to take out 2 of my 3 VCR cords from the TV - slot in the YELLOW/WHITE cords of the JOYSTICK. The VCR cord was still hanging in place to basically exchange it. I was apprehensive that I'd have to join the Stick in an difficult to plan spot on the TV, but I did not.I keep the PAC-MAN JOYSTICK on the shelf under the TV so that I can basically get to it to join it when I want to.I don't know yet about how often the batteries need to be replaced, but it takes 4 AAs. The unit has a easy release-screw battery screened-off area.I like that this is a austere TV PLUG AND PLAY GAME....I am still looking for a Ms. Pac-Man TV Plug & Play.
- Barbara D. Malone "Home & Office Lady"

Classic game. What else can I say. Just wish the cord was longer. Other than that I would beyond doubt urge it to a name
- Claudia Loved Frogs "A True, Southern Girl"

I admit this is held to be "retro", keep pro it seems including the intention of a in tears could maybe be inflicted including been owing to to chat pledge to be faultless including the newer equipment of the calculate. Cannot pocket pleasure in diversion, in check over of the fact including the intention of my eyes believe so made known of focus.
- Saldanha A. Ridley "Saldanha"

I looked all over for this item and couldn't find it. Presume my surprise when I found it on Amazon.com. It arrived in great shape and it's been nonstop fun for me and my family every since I received it.
- S. Jones

This is so greatly fun. And it is just boring sufficient with the intention of you are not going to get addicted to Atari again like you did in 1983. This is a great gift for persons acquaintances who grew up in the 80s. No complaints. Fun toy.Oh, I reflect this has a top surprise audience though. Don't try to produce this to a 10 year old today, they will laugh at you.
- ABF "ABF"

I actually recommend this manufactured goods, my 6 being old has been playing including it since he was 4, and it soothe works.Batteries continue longer than probable.Of way he does not nag in this area the around shape that sometimes makes it tricky to find the red pin.Not educational, as extremely nearly every additional game in the 80s, just for fun.
- J. GONZALEZ "JULIAN"

Great TV plug-in video game that's entertaining for the whole family and easy to use; plug in; no special additional equipment/console needed.
- Tanya Campbell


Jakks Pac-Man Gold TV Game

Honest out of the 80's! This retro controller is packed with 8 of the hottest arcade classics, counting the first Pac-Man, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Rally-X, Bosconian, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, and Pac-Man Plus.Facial appearance contain: •Simply plug it into your TV, and you're ready to play!•8 Games built surrounded by the controller - Pac-Man, Galaxian, Dig Dug, Rally-X, Bosconian, Super Pac-Man, Pac & Pal, and Pac-Man Plus•Stick with built-in video game featuring your favorite font•Plugs into the A/C jacks on your TV•Requires 4 AA batteries (not built-in)





No comments:

Post a Comment