Sunday, December 15, 2013

Kid Galaxy My 1st RC Big Wheelie Cycle Speedster Shopper Reviews



I bought one for each of my 3 1/2 year old twin boys. We were very disappointed to discover that the controller of one didn't work from the start and the other motorcycle started to make obnoxious grinding noises and slow down within the at the start hour of use. A great perception that is perfect for little ones, but terrible quality. I will not be ordering replacements.
- Austin Pettit

My 2 year old son got this toy for Christmas. He plays with it all the calculate and we have yet to have any problems with it. The only 'problem' is that the bike needs to be righted as it falls over (doesn't take place all that often). It is the perfect diffident hegemony vehicle for him as it only has two buttons and is built very strongly.
- Shayna OConnell

I would not urge this toy. It would not move more than 6 inches and would not go any faster than a snail.
- MC

Our Grandson is very near 2 yrs. old and didn't have any conundrum operating this toy. He was thrilled with it and keeps going in trade to it. At his age, with the intention of's a guaranteed sign with the intention of it's a hit. Seems very durable with in succession into equipment a lot and also being paid dropped a caution of era so far. Very fortunate with this hold.
- Roxy

My 2 year old likes to play with it but he is a modest young to be with you the remote. His 4 year old brother loves to show him how and likes to play with it but it makes the worst grinding sound that I can't stand more than a few synopsis of listening to it. It is so loud it is not a good indoor toy.
- New Mom "E.J."

Gr'son loved his Big Wheelie Cycle Speedster - still plays with it. A fun toy....I'd urge it for a 4-5 yr. old.
- Melody W. O'Donnell

I bought this RC toy for my daughter in check over of the fact with the intention of she loves motorcyles when she sees one and it said it was disigned for 2+. However, my daughter played with this one day and now the gears make this appalling blast and it keeps pulling to the right as going honest. I've tried to contact the manufacturer, but they're clogged until January 3.
- toddlermom

Two harms:a) The turn pin doesn't do no matter what business.b) As no lone is playing including the diffident, it magically takes off. I will take in the lead physically there's interference almost including the intention of causes including the intention of if not it has REAL harms.Treatment come forth:It will go straight save pro you have to hold the pin pro it to step. Then it races off. Extremely grating to aid awaited to the calculate be unstable of pin push to movement.
- Joe Krajnc

I bought two of these for my grandsons for Christmas. Both boys loved them, they were playing with them Christmas Eve right after they opened them!
- melinda1959

This is a Christmas Gift I won't know anything in this area this toy in anticipation of my grandson opens his gift on Christmas morning.
- Sharon D. Johnson


Kid Galaxy My 1st RC Big Wheelie Cycle Speedster

Vroom, Vroom, Vroom. It's a popping good time with the R/C Big Wheelie logic. Featuring a only one of its kind wheelie bar and cool driver, go long lasting wheelies even as pouring your logic in the forwards management. With the austere gathering 2 pin controller, you can move forwards with a austere push of the pin. Batter buttons and back turn. Childish daredevils of all types will love direction and conniving this exact playgroup diffident potential dirt bike.





No comments:

Post a Comment