Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Videonow XP Blue Player Shopper Reviews



videonow xp is so cool i love it. it is so much best than videonow color. the shows are splendid there is so much to pick of the litter. juice box was so jeap. but videonow xp is way cooler. get this toy it is so cool. walmart has it the cheapist at walmart it is 59. that is a skilled price.
- Mom of three

Es un juguete excelente, pero mi hijo de 3 1/2 años de edad no le ha hecho mucho caso, todavia. Pienso que en un tiempo mas el lo apreciara mejor. Es divertido muy entretenido y tienes la opcion de usar los discos del videonow affect, jr y b/w. Por lo que hay mucha variedad.
- Mayra Crespo-Medina

My son loves his new XP! It's portable, better and peculiar. It serves as a splendid entertainer when his sisters are at dance class. Diversity of discs are amazing. Thankfulness to Hasbro for making such a feature record logic!
- Mom of three

i just got videonow xp. and lets just say including the intention of i can not put it not working. i use it all the time. i love the shows on like the failry odd parents. and there are sports assembly on it. and they are really fun. pick the videonow xp. it is splendid.
- Mom of three

As in my title I have diverse feelings in this area this toy. My children both have the first affect translation of the VideNow. I thought I would upgrade them to the newer translation. They have a low-cost feel to them and don't seem to work very well. In fact one is going back to the pile next week for a trade in. Here is a lock botton that freezes the bottons so you can't accidently turn off even as surveillance. But it seems like the buttons freeze up on their own practically regularly. I can see why the batteries go dead promptly in view of the fact that if a outcome can't turn off the unit it just gets left on! I am very dissapointed in this. The kids actually enjoyed their Affect versions and I feel I shouldn't have gone to the superfluous deprivation to upgrade them. Even if, even with it's faults my kids soothe take pleasure in them. My kids don't watch a lot of TV and very the shorter pvds to the long Dvds. I very that too. That way I can say they can watch one show and know they won't be surveillance for an hour or more. If you are a mother idea in this area purchassing one- keep you receipt in case you need to chat and sensibly reflect in this area how your kids will be by it. If your outcome is straightforwardly dissapointed by bits and pieces that may not work by the book this may not be the item for you!
- MOM OF TWO "Crystal"

We just go this today for my son. Toys R Us sent out a super coupon deal. 14.99 for the XP. I went up and got it as fast as I could possibly. My mom also got the coupon and hasty one up for my younger son. She planning it was so awesom that she went and orderd 4, three amount CD-ROM packs as stocking stuffers (aint she sweet). This will make my trip in trade to family that much easier and at an awesome fee. There are so many shows to choose starting. THANK you HASBRO and TIGER for makeing this. You saved me a bunch on a DVD logic for the SUV!
- Lexie F

this item is sweet cheap when you buy it at butt or any store with good prices, but it eventually adds up to more than it is worth.Each pvd is about $8.99, but only holds 30 min. at the most! I got this toy since hasbro.com made it look so cool, but it is not worth it. I use it every now and then but my dad doesn't spend a lot of money on me and there are limits. After export a few pvds for the player, you could have had a dvd player. Dvds are about the same price now and again lower if it is on sale, and the hold a lot more space. You can also make dvds on the pad! You can make pvds but they hold under 20 min. I am not adage this toy is dreadful. If you have a child 8 or younger, video now xp might be a good way to go. The good thing about it is on the back of each pvd, there is a now point. If you get six or more nowpoints, you get a free pvd by mail!One good point about it is that there is a long waranty. My first one didn't work very well so I got a new one. Even if on the box you see two kids surveillance their videonow in the car, it is not a good idea except it is a warm day. Videonow xp is insightful to the cold and could be smashed if left in the cold too lond. Think twice before to you get it.
- Lexie F

I bought the new VideoNow XP as a last little gift, mainly because of the great price at ToysRus. My daughter is 5 and loves it! She likes the perception of treatment her own discs and watching her own shows. There arent a lot of buttons to worry about, so that's skilled for her. I feel that the picture is very grainy and not very skilled at all (especially compared to my sons Nintendo SP screen he watches for his shows) but she loves it and doesnt seem to mind. I will be inflicted including to care for my eyes open though for skilled deals on the discs because they are quite pricey considering they single last a 1/2 hour. Overall she likes it, and it was a skilled gift for her.
- M. CURTIS

Even even if I haven't purchased this toy yet, I tried it at the store it was unquestionably wonderful.I purchased 4 Videonow color last year for the kids and was excited yet a lil disappointed that they came up with the flip screen xp (games) version this year. I'm contemplating get the xp for my oldest son.The videonow color are very durable! My youngest son decided to try to clean!! his Videonow Jr. by running it under water... I thought for sure he had ruined it!! For a couple of days it didn't work..but he's back watching it (exact picture) and all. It's not only splendid for the car but the kids love to make tents and get under their covers and watch it. I also love having control of their viewing because all the discs are rated for kids. I thought about the price I paid for all 4 as compared to purchasing a portable dvd for the car..but each kid having their own...beyond price and more affordable w/ videonow.I'm totally hooked on their product lines...I purchased the chat now phones, and the videonow camcorder this year and still contemplating about the xp...and I'm hoping that these other products live up to my expectations!
- mrssr "Robinson"

This Video Now XP is the most excellent thing they be inflicted including recommend itself up including. We bought a fixed Video Now and Album's last year for our child for Christmas 2004 and he has had such a great calculate including it and our girls always asked to aid his so we got our girls all a Video Now XP and Album's for Christams this year 2005. We do a allocation of roving all through the summer and it is great to take in the car. Including the head phones we don't be inflicted including to take think it over of what they are watching/listening to only the laughter of how much enjoyable they are having, the car adapter is great. I would also recomend you get on to the carring case also. They can reside in here Video Now XP and album's where always they go.
- Colleen M. Winn "Coll~"


Videonow XP Blue Player

Longer before a live audience time and a better screen makes for an entertainment encounter including the intention of packs a big punch!





No comments:

Post a Comment