Monday, December 9, 2013

VTech - 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter Buyer Reviews



Normally I associate V-Tech with learning toys. I think they are currently branching into additional areas. This is a water supply built scooter. Has extra than the basics, illumination, composition and with the intention of. Not guaranteed if the kids in fact get behind all the knobs and whistles while in fact pouring it as a scooter. It is water supply-built, looks nice and sharp. Can be old in multiple modes, a get behind walker, scooter and with the intention of. Looks cute too. Do you need a $50 scooter with the intention of can blink and whistle... it is upto you. Pro the money it does a admirable career.
- ice grizzly "Grrrrrr"

In cooperation my daughters love it!It's main might's would be that it has many different choices in songs and culture strategies to aid with my 12-month olds culture abilities.I was a little concerned that there were no irons on the sides. The get on to older on the box says 12-36 months but not every 12 month old is able to balance themselves well enough lacking an adult meeting next to them. Therefor I wish there were some sort of detachable siding for training.This is a well-through and durable toy. It flush holds up my 4 yr old. Over all it is extremely cute and eye catching for children 12 to 36 months and it will last a long time.
- Living it up

My son recieved this for Christmas when he was 8 months old...He loves life able to push it all almost the household lacking our help and it has so many illumination and songs that keep him entertained for long periods of time. This has also been a favorite for my 2 year old. She enjoys life able to sit on it and ride almost the household. She is very tiny for her age (at 28 mths she's 20 lbs and 29 inches tall) and she can get to the disturb a curfew with her feet to do it herself, which has been a conundrum with other ride on toys. It is very established and we place of safeguard't had issues with it tipping for any of the kids. It has also held up very well to their abuse...It's been rammed into many walls and shows no signs of wear at all. I think that it will definately hold up to many being of fun for our kids.
- <3 my M^3

I got this scooter for my two nephews. One is very near two, the additional is a baby. The splendid business about the scooter is it converts from a walk-behind toy for toddlers learning to walk, to a sit on scooter to a permanent scooter. The conversion is sweet straightforward and requires no tools.I was very impressed with the build feature of the scooter. Some gathering is vital (isn't it always). But, it's not bad. The sounds the scooter makes force get irritating to parents with a even as. But, here is a number power on it (two stain switch). As for learning, my at the start planning was "Kids aren't going to learn an appalling lot from this". The blue-collar didn't actually top how to use all the functions. But, then I realized an 18 month old ain't gonna be reading the blue-collar anyway. Here are buttons to get behind and equipment set alight up and only maybe they'll learn something from the animals and songs on the scooter. But, the foremost business they'll learn is yield and peek, at with the intention of age.I reflect my nephews will tenderness this toy and it'll be something they can use for quite a even as.
- Brian Smith "Tough But Fair"

I bought it as a Christmas gift for my 2yr. old nephew.I can tell is lasting in view of the fact that he is a tiny terror andso far its holding up. He loves that here is so much hecan do with it. Its also sweet pun in view of the fact that he has workedout how to take the basket off so he likes to ride almost withit on his head. I estimate that is the 2yr. old translation of safetyfirst. Splendid toy!
- NikoleMH1

A sweet good manufactured goods overall - the kiddo enjoys it. Seems sweet durable, sounds work well, and I like that it has 3 different settings. My main gripe is that the kiddo seems to get his toes caught in/under the wheels when he scoots himself on it. The additional business that makes it less than perfect is that the front wheels don't turn - they are fixed, so the toy goes in a honest line but is difficult to turn except you kinda yank it one way or the additional, sliding the wheels across the stump - not ideal, but it works, I guess.
- KerriT

My 9 month old loves this toy! He rides on it while being pushed almost or moving his feet to cause it to reel forwards. He's extremely intrigued by the periodic illumination and sounds. The clarity of signal is amazing,,not barely audible at all. Causes my infant to shell out attention to what's being understood. Goes water supply in my child's Trip themed mess about opportunity. I love that the baby can sit down on it, aid it as a walker (that does not tip), and eventually aid it as a scooter! Says it is to be old early at 18 months, keep pro my 9 month old is dependability only fair including this toy..only as he does including the Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Step-to-Trip Dino. Splendid that he will pocket pleasure in this pro being to recommend itself and it's extremely easy to substitution between the uncommon functions. Exceptional culture in this vicinity uncommon animals excessively. Kinda high-priced at this calculate keep pro I got a take care of business elsewhere as it was on clearance pro in this vicinity $30 bucks. Value each penny!
- Webmama

I bought this toy for my 1 year old Great Granddaughter. She loves it! She can get on and off by herself and can bring about all the buttons. Only problem tiresome to dance and trip at the constant calculate. Her big brothers like it also and they push her all over the household. It is not at all poor and does NOT tip over as approximately of her other trip on toys do.
- Nora

I had a zebra trip-on toy as a outcome...it was made of wood and had a yarn mane, and scooted me all over the basement floor. This new "learning" scooter seems a planet apart starting my beloved zebra, save for that's okay! (I'm pretty used to the idea that most of today's toys are far more "distinguished tech" that we could possibly have always imagined on the rise up!)The VTech Zebra Scooter is very sturdy, likely to stand up to significant manipulate. He is also unquestionably adorable, and I be fond of the sharp colors. And, of course, I always appreciate a volume control and the detail that this unit can be twisted "off", though it is pretty straightforward for a outcome to manipulate the handle to chat play modes.The positioning of the soubriquet for the "push rambler" (the 18+ month setting) is a little bit difficult to plan, with the soubriquet not extending out as far as the wheels (basic geometry, I understand, save for it leads to some tripping in an taste to hold the soubriquet and walk with the zebra). The following level (sitting on the zebra) seemed to bring about surpass for us. The interchangeable parts atop the zebra's head (flashlight, scope, and walkie-talkie) are a nice idea, save for could end up being tough to keep track of! We also loved the small bin on the adjoin of the zebra, perfect for put it / take out play (mostly I put material in, they take it out!).We have not used the Zebra in his "scooter" mode (ages 36+ months), save for it seems relatively stable, and would be a good initially scooter for little ones lacking to keep up with a bigger sibling on a real scooter.All in all a enjoyable toy, and I wouldn't hesitate to approve of as a gift for a toddler.
- kdea473

Grandma and Grandpa delivered the Zebra Scooter to our 28-month-old grandson this past weekend. I (Grandpa) could hardly put it together since he was so excited in this area the scooter. Would the excitement last? After screwing on the wheel and securing the seat, he was off! He rode it around the household and outside. We took it to the playground and he rode down the bank. He reserved saying 'I tenderness this'. And he certainly proved with the intention of. The scooter is a 'cute' design.... I reflect it looks extra like a cow. It is well-owing to, and did not scrape or mar the wood floors. Technologically, it was extra advanced than I planning it would be. There are 3 different attachments with the intention of plug in to the top of the zebra have control over: a scope, flashlight, and walkie-talkie. These attachments will 'program' the toy to produce different responses as the lighted buttons are pushed. Yes, this toy does speak and mess about music. The parents were going to put approximately tape over the speaker to mute it, but I didn't discover the sounds intrusive, even while we watched football on TV. The speaker has a loud and gentle setting, and the music and voices are pleasant sufficient. I didn't get a chance to take note to all the placement, since our grandson 'claimed' this toy and was wound up by it. The 3 different modes of the scooter are actually creative. The valuable, seat-down position is his pet, as he can scoot around all day on it with the intention of way. The seat can be raised a bit for a further position, which is old to push the scooter. He was also able to sit on it in this mode, sort of like an Easy Rider position. The third position is the standup scooter. He is a bit young for this, but took the challenge, and managed to scoot around with approximately help. His Mom and Dad said the toy was a hit, and we got our impart of 'I tenderness you's' from our grandson.Congrats to V Tech for making a neat toy for young kids. This is a perfect gift with the intention of should get a lot of use.
- P. Kalina


VTech - 3-in-1 Learning Zebra Scooter

Vtech 3-in-1 Culture Zebra Scooter 80-112600 1263





No comments:

Post a Comment