Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Light Strike 2 Player Set Purchaser Reviews



Light Strike 2 Player Set Purchaser ReviewsOne gun didn't bring about at all my grandsons were so disappointed! Vacant to be looking for a refund as I compensated $200.00 for the set!
- Nancy Cahela

These toys are expensive. I be inflicted including found that some come one to a box and you can not pick color of gun. This boxed kit has 2 guns and 4 laser tags. This set is a best buy for these toys. Very fun and durable.
- Jeri T Murray

This product was okay. My son didn't play with it like I thought. Everything was just as I prearranged it.
- Pearl Louisiana

My wife and I bought the 2 Player Set for our 9 and 7 year old grandsons for Christmas. We went out to stay in January and establish one of the guns hasn't worked aptly from day one. You turn on the gun and it starts firing and by no means stops until you have to turn it off. The restore of the manufactured goods says within 90 days with the first packaging...etc. Anyone who has children notch presents at Christmas knows this to be near impracticable. The companies know this too. I went to four uncommon equipment that were on the manufacturer's web site as distributors to get substitution gun but no one is moving them anymore.Buyer beware.
- Rhonda McMillen

Bought for my son's seventh B-day. It is awe-inspiring. Planning on annexation the guns, and material for an adults play date :) My partner is going down. I reflect I force not be a full of fat with this summer, and may in fact carry on a android Catastrophe due to this toy:) Our 3 year old was by the handgun style easy enough. 7 year old even got frustrated, and threw it down on underline. Only down fall is the amount of batteries they take. 4 aa for each guns 3 triple aaa for the targets. We invested in rechargeable, but have to say hours of play, and the batteries soothe going passionate:)Oh, and syncing the guns, and vest sweet easy. Here are utube videos if you get in vex. Loads of fun, and no darts to footstep down with each around. We twisted off all the lights in the household when it got too late to be further than, and also as fun. I made horror show mix # 1 and hid in the closet. My son was pitiless.:(
- C. L. Ruckman

Light Strike 2 Player Set Detail View


Light Strike 2 Player Set

Set alight Arrange brings video game proceedings into the genuine planet-be in this planet and in affect. Conquer have fun challenges, mess about one on one or initiation the essential band battle with boundless players. Interactive set alight and signal equipment put you in the median of the fight. Strikers are customizable with built-in stick choices with the intention of yield you a tactical advantage. It's proceedings at the alacrity of set alight.





No comments:

Post a Comment