Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Vtech - Winnie the Pooh Slide 'n Learn Storybook Buyer Reviews



Vtech - Winnie the Pooh Slide 'n Learn Storybook Buyer ReviewsOrdinarily amazon is the cheapest on most everything but this is way more expensive. I can get it at wal mart for only 15.99
- Layliya

I have to announce I bought mine used and it works very well so far (had it for a few days). My 5 month old's face illumination up when I get this book out he just loooooves it.
- Els Soxman "mommy4kitties"

Great concept and design gets this manufactured goods more than one star, but poor electronics makes it break very quickly. It didn't last additional than one battery chat previous to the lecturer bunged functioning. Hey just call VTech & get it replaced, right? But the conundrum, you see, is the replacement Slide n' Learn Imaginary VTech sent me didn't work at all.Now that I've spent original price, plus the cost of shipping the kaput one back to VTech, I'm relentlessly disappointed. Too bad... My 12-month old boy loved it.
- Evan Lange "Graphic Designer"

Vtech - Winnie the Pooh Slide 'n Learn Storybook Detail View


Vtech - Winnie the Pooh Slide 'n Learn Storybook

Fake. Has different things to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment