Tuesday, February 4, 2014

RISGSPYMI (Black) Recent Reviews



My daughter loves these. The at the start day she got them, we went for a walk and she insisted on walking in adjoin and was constantly stumbling in check over of the fact with the intention of she was only looking at us the total calculate. :-)
- K. Bubb

I bought these "see behind you sunglasses" pro my wife who is a runner. She wanted to be able to see if a car or dirt bike is tiresome to pass her while she is in succession. Now and again her have control over phones will check the signal of upcoming traffic and we planning the mirrored glasses would be a great aid. I detest to yield a bad review save pro these glasses were cheap toys and did not do the career probable. I admit, I admit, you get what you bombard out pro and in this case it was extremely true. I gave this product lone star, save pro all is not failure. I gave the glasses to a consumer with kids and they loved it. Their review may be a 5 star, save pro I did not get any gold stars early my wife.
- William C


RISGSPYMI (Black)

Look behind you without turning your head! Splendid for kids and adult to use while deep undercover. These spy sunglasses figure mirrors on the side of the inside of the lenses so you can see if anyone is following you. It's like having eyes in the back of your head. Mirrored external edges imitate rear view. Flexible frames and UV filter lenses.





No comments:

Post a Comment