Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pixter Multi-Media Creativity System - Blue Buyer Reviews



Pixter Multi-Media Creativity System - Blue Buyer ReviewsMy best acquaintances child loved this game early continue time. I currently understand it is discontinued so the game cartridges are no longer void pro it. Extremely disapointing pro him and my supporter.
- Michele Delisle

I can't conspire made known why this toy has been discontinued. Not only does my 4 time old daughter love this keep pro I really pocket pleasure in the creating "creative" cinema on it. The software is in cooperation, enjoyable and entertaining. It makes lingering car rides go by promptly!! We also allocate our daughter to mess about including it at restaurants as we are coming up pro feast to be served. She loves it & so do we. Her favorite software is Cars, Mazes, and Arcade.
- J. Borman

I can't emphasize enough how terrible this manufactured goods is. We purchased this from Toys R' Us just previous to Christmas 2006 since they had them on clearance to get rid of them. We gave it to our son almost 6 months later for his birthday and it has been junk since day one.The slightest bumps will cause the logic to restart and/or cause the screen to start periodic sporadically. Getting a game to work is actually luck of the draw. I have noticed that if you spend numerous seconds blowing into the cartridge and put it in just right with maybe a affront waggle to get that exact adjustment it MAY work for 15 outline or so but eventually it WILL get crazy and restart over and over again EVERY time your child plays with it.Now, if my son didn't love it so much I would have just tossed it. But, I kept feeding the thing 4 brand new AA batteries every other week in suspense he'd move on to a touch else. Everlastingly it got to the point where I just took it away since he was getting so exceptionally frustrated with it. I even bought him a Leapster and numerous games which was a fraction of the cost of Pixter's retail value. So far I am incredibly impressed with Leapster. The graphics are best, sound is best, games are more intuitive, games are more FUN and in fact make sense, the logic is smaller and lighter, there's a build in screen bodyguard, I could go on unendingly.My son loves Leapster, but he still asks for Pixter, ordinarily when he's done with Leapster. Thus I can't throw Pixter away since he would be devastated. I figured that I owed Fisher Price a phone call to get a replacement after suffering with this thing for over 6 months.Fisher Price has TERRIBLE customer service. They have no skills in sympathy or compassion and in the end called me a liar. They refused to exchange the logic but after 45 outline of back and forth they everlastingly unbendable to give me a $20 voucher. I valued that, but it doesn't fix my circumstances. I did get out of the rep that Pixter has been discontinued and that this is probably why. After discussion to her, I realize that getting a new Pixter would probably just get me right back to where I am now so I took the $20. For this wits alone, I will never buy Fisher Price harvest again. I have had to call to exchange toys a total of 3 times prior to this thing, and never once did I have no matter what thing less than total courtesy, understanding and helpfulness. This was from Melissa & Doug, Wild State and Leapfrog. With that kind of service out there, who needs to be talked down to and belittled by Fisher Price? Not me, primarily not for this piece of garbage.AVOID!!!!!!
- Jen "Geek Girl"

I got a pixter now in the mail that I approved used off of ebay in which the peddler claimed that the manufactured goods worked impeccably fine..only cryptogram of visual wear and tear...I put the batteries in it and it's a huge disappointment..I dont know if all pixters were made like this but the one I got, you can not remember in this area even tiresome to join the dots in view of the fact that the line on the in tears cover is WAY OFF and the same with the tan page..they have the numbered sign and you tap a affect and it fills in the the area of the depiction ( affect by digit sort of ); that doesn't work any..it sign a additional area of the depiction that affect not the area you were intending to affect..develop, tried to affect the fill up blue as a substitution for it sign it conservational...Of way I had put new batteries in it in view of the fact that it came with none so thats not the come forth..Evidently ( or at nominal amount my attitude is that this logic was loved way too much to even resell it as a used item ) our has some big issues..I estimate I must buy a new one eventually..Actually don't want to pay accurate to 100 dollars for one even if in view of the fact that they are now thorough china doll which was not why I bought it..I bought this idea my two children will like them..I even have a additional used one on the way I purchased from amazon..I actually hope that one is in much best affect up and effective diplomacy or I will be vastly pissed...Don't tell me a in tears facility by the book and was experienced person when I played with it for five summary and establish it defective..I will be contacting the ebay peddler on this one..My encounter so far, until our additional pixter arrives at nominal amount has been a foremost disappoinment and not anything accurate to life in the least fun at all...
- amy hughes

My son got his first color Pixter about 3 years ago (when he was 4 years old)and it has kept him occupied through many roadtrips, stays at grandma's etc. He loves it so much that when I found them on clearance a few months ago for $20, I bought 4 of them as back ups in case they break. There is so much to do on them, even if you don't have any cartridges. You can draw, do paint by numbers, type words, make stamper pictures, weird sounds and pictures etc. The possibilities are endless and after 3 years we are still finding new things that it can do! I think that it is one of the best toys that I have ever seen and it's too bad that they stopped making them.
- L. Burch

This is a great toy. Got it for my 4 yr old granddaughter but in cooperation older brothers were so jealous that I got another for each of them. Single drawback is that it really sucks down batteries - too bad it doesn't come with an AC adaptor.
- Bargain Hunter Nana

My child had expected the before Affect Pixter model in this vicinity 3 being earlier cycle pro his birthday and loved it aptly dead. Extremely quickly including, though I had a extremely tricky calculate consequence cartridges as they were not void. Even if I be inflicted including establish approximately on Ebay.By and large the Pixter was great. Save pro including near 3 being, it everlastingly wore made known and I managed to get on to this extra CD translation at a decrease fee (in this vicinity $30) than the first retail (almost $80). It's a skilled business excessively, since even including extra cartridges be fond of On foot including Dinosaurs which has great record, the surgical course of action of the Pixter has been periodic. Currently he is frustrated since the Spongebob Record cartridge (which was purchased strain extra) is freezing in the rigorous constant dash each calculate he tries to mind it.I was faltering on inane including the Leapster since he by currently had so loads of Pixter cartridges, and the leapster L-be extremely flourishing is still extremely high-priced. I was scared including the intention of as quickly as I hold the L-be extremely flourishing, including the intention of would be discontinued promptly. Maybe we must be inflicted including washed-out the cash including all.
- snoopygirl

Pixter Multi-Media Creativity System - Blue Detail View


Pixter Multi-Media Creativity System - Blue

It's the essential, all-in-lone creativeness logic pro kids. The Pixter Multi-Media Logic gives kids the potential of creativeness including ended 100 built-in creative tools, sports assembly and actions. Strain-extra top facial appearance contain a multi-directional D-pad, 3.9-creep TFT cover, record player and enthusiasm player, and shiny, ergonomic affect.

Including this simplified logic, kids can enlarge their creative minds including streaming record capabilities. Mind a record on the distinguished-normal TFT in tears cover, or initiation your confess record including Cartoon designer, Record designer and Outlook designer software. (Record software exclusively pro aid including the Multi-Media logic.) Mess about your pet sports assembly and mind your pet shows on Pixter, even as soothe go competent to aid all of your pet Pixter creative facial appearance including the intention of you kindness - stampers, cover starters, emancipated influence and greatly extra. Facility including all earlier cycle Pixter titles. Road sign could contrast. Requires 4 "AA" batteries, not built-in. Events 9"H x11.25"W x 2.75"D.





No comments:

Post a Comment