Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Silly Surfer Remote Purchaser Reviews



My 14-month ancient child was always scheming to get his hands on our diffident potential. This has helped us care for his little hands (and backtalk) early snatching it up and in succession pro take in. He loves to mess about including this - it looks like a genuine diffident and makes lots of noises. So lingering as I deposit it down and consent to him take it rather than offer it to him, it's as skilled as the genuine business.
- Brenda M

arrived on time, in exceptional conditions is a very nice and perfect toy for babies who are scarce to controls TVs good size, I recommend
- Victor Graziani

We got this in black for our 16mo son and he loves it, he thinks it is the genuine TV remote. If only it had buttons that set alight up then it would be perfect. We got this in black and the first one we received had a hiccup it would make sounds when it wasn't being used and when used it would make funny sounds and not what it was supposed too, we contacted the seller and they promptly provided us with a new one. Great customer service.
- Greenman

This was the most "real" toy diffident I could find. I leave it on the russet table with the real remotes, so my son doesn't know it's fake. It keeps him away from the real ones, and he loves approaching the buttons. The battery door screws on, so I know he can't get to them. Well worth the price!
- LMM

My one time old LOVES our remotes. Walk down the aisle reached the top everywhere we were so sick of compelling the batteries out and pocketing them (and irregularly bringing up the rear them in the administer) so she couldn't chat channels or turn movies off on the rare occasions we sit not working for approximately veg time I had to discover a key. Everyplace being ago I had seen a diffident made just for toddlers including the intention of really worked for the DVD player but had release a few big buttons. I sought after to discover it or something similar but no luck.Then I establish this one. I don't think calling it the "Asinine" Surfer diffident suits extremely water supply since it's not extremely pun but it has splendid signal things and three language options! The set alight at the top illumination up and it's just as big as a genuine diffident. If this were sitting on my sofa including the others I'm certain a guest would think it was just a additional universal diffident. Fortunately it's like the genuine thing ample my tot likes it and will acknowledge the trade when she gets her hands on the genuine ones.The fee and shipping do get on to this a little pricey but not release is it a splendid toy (we old it as a stocking stuffer), it has been reduction our sanity. I vastly urge this one for other parents in quest of a kind "let mommy trade you remotes precious" selection. I know it's been commented to us including the intention of we should just have bought a genuine one and not put batteries in it (cheaper) but this is outcome prudent and including the set alight/sounds it's extra entertaining for the little one.
- Rhianna Walker "Rhi"

approximately of the noises are continual, i only imagined it having tone sounding buttons..but they signal be fond of a supervise ended unreliable...you'll pocket see of static and at that calculate w/e rank of curriculum is planned...but i admit you can chat the gathering including the 4 painted underneath buttons..my 20m old got it for xmas..and i havne't seen or heard it in check over of the fact including the intention of...i reflect its a tip..she's not fond of it..
- Amberly W. "SnapHappy"

I bought this toy as a gift for my nephew from Amazon. I was disappointed to find out after I purchased it that you could get this same toy at Toys R Us for $8.99
- myam

Too pricey on here my son loves our tv remote so i set out to find him one of his own so he would not play including the tv remote he ends up setting random password locks on channels,so he loves this but its too pricey on here i got it at toys r us for 8 dollars.
- jasmine

This was a cute item and the kids play with it enough. They have bunged going after the remotes for the tvs since I got this so it has done the job.
- Mickeylee

I expected this item as a gift for my outcome and when we opened it Christmas daylight, it didn't work. I tried to restore it thru the habitual avenues with Amazon, but in view of the fact that it was a gift from my wishlist, they couldnt find the diplomacy digit and consent to the restore or chat. With an hour of frustration on the buzz with them, here was no pledge and I was told I was out of luck. It then dawned on me to call the peddler, One Step Yet to be, frankly and surrounded by 5 outline, they establish my diplomacy, existing me an chat and are carriage me a new one. Splendid benefit and I will be sure to diplomacy more bits and pieces from them! One Step Yet to be was fantastic! Be grateful you!!! Boo Amazon!!
- Jose


Silly Surfer Remote

What fun: a talking toy TV remote sized and shaped only be fond of yours, so it actually "clicks" with toddlers! It facial appearance 24 (yes, 24!) effective buttons, fun box sound effects, and even an "infrared" set alight to top at the TV. Educational, too: as kids get behind a number key, it announces the number in English, Spanish, or French. Splendid for character mess about, as well as learning number recognition and language skills. Requires 2 "AAA" batteries (built-in). For ages 18 months and up. A OneStepAhead Exclusive Cut!. The four painted keys allow kids to toggle between the four audio modes: English, French, Spanish, and sound effects





No comments:

Post a Comment