Saturday, January 4, 2014

Educational Insights See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator Purchaser Reviews



Educational Insights See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator Purchaser ReviewsMy eleven year old checks all his investigate with it. It's like responsibility investigate twice, but it's fun with the calculator.It shows how to do it step by step so he can see where he went ill-treat. Very easy to use and helps mom a lot too!Don't hesitate to get it!
- A. customer

this was a smrt buy additional than words how useful this has been to my 10 year old and my 20 yr old too A++++++++++++
- Susana Brand

Good by and large design, except with the intention of the keys are of poor quality, so you evenly be inflicted with to push double before a number appears. This actually detracts from the use of this manufactured goods (my son gets frustrated as using it). There are many akin harvest out there, try them out. It is borderline useable, so I will not return it, but I would not buy it again. Not recommended.To the manufacturer: what were you thinking ?! This is such an obvious flaw...
- DCD

My daughter looked-for this pro lecture and shelearned to do fractions basically. I would recommendthis manufactured goods to anyone.
- charlie

I'm glad I ran diagonally this calculator its great. Happy to have exposed this manufactured goods for fractions. I wish they had these when I was in teach. These calculators can actually help children with their teach work. I'd greatly urge this manufactured goods to other parents.....
- mommy3

my daughter is 9 and semi, if your outcome is having math harms this will not aid. its unapproachable, and it defeats the function pro aid. no proposition on amazon, they're wonderful! save pro this manufactured goods is a no-no. it's going back
- sctbb

I bought in cooperation the part calculator and the think it over n decipher. The brightness of the display cover was normal on part calculator and dim on the think it over n decipher. The part calculator does not display adding or subtracting in the same schooling as the think it over n decipher and I fancy it did.
- Toy Room

I give this product a 4 because the spectacle could be better. It is a hit including my at the start grader. She is very into math and has been separating and figuring out remainders for months. To see it written out this way and be kaput down so austerely shows her how to do the problem. She gets it. That is so valuable.
- Janet Weber "Mowing circles around my kids"

The big cover allows you to see each step when solving harms with fractions. Exact for home or classroom use!
- M K

The perception for this is great. Being able to see the equation step by step is extremely helpful. The problem is the element is cheaply owing to. The keys don't permanently bring about by the book and the screen is not extremely good at all. In fact tiresome to scan the screen is like looking at the productivity from an old 9-pin dot matrix laser printer. I would be inflicted with gladly compensated extra for a touch a modest better owing to. But it is helpful for culture fractions.
- Mike

Educational Insights See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator Detail View


Educational Insights See 'N' Solve Fraction Calculator

Grades 3 & up. Takes complicated part calculations and simplifies them! Adds, subtracts, multiplies, and divides fractions. The large 2-line screen displays the problem and the steps to solve it. Lighted keys handbook students owing to the process needed to convert fractions to mixed facts, improper fractions, decimals, and percents! Requires 2 AA batteries (not built-in).





No comments:

Post a Comment