Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LeapFrog Dora the Explorer Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS) Reviews



I have a 5-year-old daughter and a 3-year-old son and they both have the Examiner game logic. I purchased this for my daughter and she loves it. I allowed my son to play it and he loved it too. To keep the peace in my home I had to buy another one. They share the other games such as Mr. Pencil but this is one both everlastingly want to play at the same time. Naturally, I would not have purchased "Dora" for my son but it is geared towards his skill level and he is able to play this lacking my assistance.
- Gena

We purchased several games for our leapster explorer for christmas. This game is extremely educational, It seems to keep thier interest well when playing it, it has a good mix of english and spanish which was the purpose of us purchasing it. In cooperation my girls age 3.5 and 4.5 play this. Its not the first game they choose but i am extremely happy including it when they play it.
- Jason Stratton

This game is the only one we be inflicted including pro the examiner keep pro my daughter loves it. She has by no means played electronic sports assembly keep pro she the stage this one pro at least an hour a calculate. It has so greatly culture inane on and also has a ration of enjoyable. Approximately dora sports assembly pro additional systems be inflicted including been really boring keep pro that isn't the explanation including this game.
- J. Brickett

I bought this for my son who is 4. This game is one of his favorites. He seems to be capable to do everything on it himself. Approximately of the other sports meeting I had to aid him with certain parts of the game. I'm not sure if he is culture that much is the game but he is enjoying it. I was a little hesitant to get it since he is more of a Diego than Dora fan but he enjoys before a live audience it. I just hope they occur out with more sports meeting for the explorer since aptly now the selection is somewhat limited.
- Stephanie N Grace

My grandaughter kindness this diversion!It is extremely instructional for family ranking age 3 and up.. She the the boards for hours and hours.
- Lidia C.

This game would get a busy 5 stars apart from that we came across a hiccup that prevents my four year old from moving forward in her game. In the Peru section of the game, Dora needs to get past a jumping frog. For some reason, every time we reach that section of the game, the "up" arrow key stops working and we are left with only side to side or down. This results in on foot into the frog too many era and having to initiation over the level. Tried re-inserting game, before a live audience under a different user... same conundrum every time. I emailed the company to ask if they knew how to resolve the come forth. Eventually, they sent a replacement game which I expected a few days ago. With this new game, however, when we reach a part where Dora needs to pick up a scoop, once over again the keys do not work. In fact, it's as though there is an hidden try out surrounding the scoop since you can move up just former to the scoop and try approaching it from the side only to watch Dora bounce back as though she just walked into something. And if you try approaching the scoop from bottom, it does not allocate you to move up to the scoop. I complained about this at a mom's assemble and sure sufficient one of the additional moms was adage her daughter had the same conundrum with the scoop. It's actually too bad since up to persons points, the game is actually educational and it would be splendid to see just how far my daughter could go with it. I have emailed the company once more to say that the replacement game also has glitches and with a bit of luck they can spot if it was one fastidious batch that has this come forth and do something about it.
- R. Vaags "Lovin' Organics"

I got this for my daughter for Christmas. She LOVES Dora and she equally liked this game. Shes played it owing to numerous era by now. I have had to help her a few era with the facts but shes being paid those down too. Shes only 3. If your child likes Dora this is a splendid game for her.
- brooke

The game is glitchy like most of them seem to be on the Leapster Examiner. Also, it doesn't save your movement like other games do. I play with my 4-year-old and guide him owing to a half hour of exercises owing to the Sahara, I'm strict to quit steadily like I do with other games, but this one WILL NOT SAVE. I'm so tired of examination the unit prompt me to join to the pad so that it can download a bunch more Leapster commercials. I can't wait until my kids are old ample for a best gaming contrivance, like an iPod touch where games cost pennies (not $17-25) and in fact work.
- Jackie McNugget

My six-year-old grandaughter now has 13 sports assembly for her Examiner and loves it, but she just said Dora was her pet. I ofter hear her verbally interacting with the game. She loves it!
- Natalie's MiMi

My girls are enormous Dora fans, so they were so excited to get this game. It's modest them buy for hours on end, and they really do pocket pleasure in it immensely. There are, as others have keen out, approximately software glitches in the game. It's frustrating, for sure, but the girls austerely go to a additional vicinity and keep aptly on before a live audience. These sports assembly are so greatly fun while being culture, including the intention of it doesn't flush believe like they are before a live audience record sports assembly!
- J. Clark "Jen"


LeapFrog Dora the Explorer Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets and LeapsterGS)

Bring faraway seats to go with Dora the Examiner as you gather about the cultures, animals and landscapes of 4 different countries and enlarge your Spanish vocabulary.- Gather about local animals, food, clothing, landscapes and more.- Journey the world and gather about the cultures of Egypt, China, Australia & Peru.- Gather the Spanish words for numbers, directions, shapes and colors.- Teaches Spanish vocabulary, shared studies and polish and map skills. Apt for children ages 4 to 7 years (grades pre-K to 1).- Only for Leapster Examiner.





No comments:

Post a Comment