Thursday, January 16, 2014

Lite Brite TRANSFORMERS Picture Refill Set with BONUS 50 Pegs! Buyer Reviews



Lite brite was my FAVORITE as a child, but now, not so much. We got the transformers refill, and they are drawn on the page, the pegs enhance the depiction, but do not make the depiction. If you view the refined depiction without overhead lights, it doesn't look like anything but a big blob. Furthermore, even with the bonus 50 pegs, as well as the following set of refills with its 50 pegs, are NOT ENOUGH TO COMPLETE ANY OF THESE REFILLS. Most of these rely on only one or two colors, and there are not enough pegs of the right color. SO frustrating! Even a die hard transformers fan must pass on this refill.
- typical mom

Would be kind to have ample of the correct affect pegs to do the design. Flush including the pegs including the intention of came including the actual infiltrate there were not ample peg to complete most of the designs.
- Steph B

We got this for my nephew for christmas to go along with the lite brite we purchased. He was very excited about them being transformers. They were easy ample for him to do and enjoy.
- becky

i implicit including the intention of if i orded the litebrite (which comes including pegs) and this superfluous explanation including the intention of we would be inflicted including ample ---- keep pro exalted disappointment as you're half road owing to including depiction and here aren't ample to close.
- heathert

The diversion is fun but not to educational, extra an artistic expression type of toy. The diversion is durable but with all the small pegs I can see most kids would not pick them up and would have them all ended the house and quickly would loose most of them.Not everyplace does it say HOW MANY PEGS you get. And I see a lot of people adage here was not enough pegs to finish the depiction, with the intention of's sweet poor on the section of the manufacture to fleeting exchange here customers.
- WebYankee

My grandchildren take pleasure in lite brite so I purchased these for them, but I reflect the fee is high for a few pieces of document and a handful of fake pegs.
- JFK

Great for the fee! I bought a Lite Brite Cube along including this for my sister for Christmas and we in cooperation had tons of enjoyable playing including it! The release thing is I would urge export either two or extra of these refill packs or at nominal amount a additional refill quantity because the Lite Brite Cube doesn't recommend itself including loads of pegs and 50 superfluous aren't sufficient to cover all 4 sides of Lite Brite Cube. If you be inflicted including the fixed flat exhaust cover Lite Brite, I'm sure lone refill quantity is bounty keep for we establish ourselves including superfluous pegs keep for not any of the colors including the intention of we looked-for. By and large, the Transformer descriptions were extremely skilled. You could maybe beyond disbelief caution which font you were creating and they preview awe-inspiring as they're concluded.
- S. Lee

My son loves Bumblebee and we thought this would be awe-inspiring for him to gather calligraphy and insignia. Well it was effective splendid. He was actually being paid into putting the golden-haired pegs into all the Y's and colorless pegs into all the W's, when we ran out of golden-haired pegs. No conundrum, we used the golden-haired from his twin sisters set and there soothe wasn't ample golden-haired. So the next day I went to the pile to get a fill up pack and they are $5 for 100 assorted pegs which only includes about 20 or so golden-haired pegs. Between this set and two lite brite sets there wasn't ample of golden-haired to take in the page. We soothe need 50 pegs to close the depiction. He was so disappointed. You would think Hasbro would provide the apt insignia to fill these special sets. Be prepared to buy extra pegs off ebay.
- Jennifer Valentine "Mom of Twins"

My son loves Transformers so I was excited to find these refill pages. After opening them we found that between the original pegs and the refill pack, there are not enough of any color to finish a sheet. It's quite disappointing to have a product that you can't use. When buying this, be aware that you will need to get quite a few more pegs to finish.
- J. Seeley

I be inflicted including numerous of these Lite Brite refills pro my purple flat tire-cover Lite Brite. No problem, I'm an adult and I soothe mess about including this toy since it was my favorite business as I outcome and I discover it relaxing (and soothe enjoyable) currently that I'm grown-up. This fill up fit comes including a skilled choice of Transformers descriptions and 50 superfluous pegs, no complaints here. My conundrum, as others be inflicted including understood, is that you austerely are not inane to be inflicted including enough pegs in fastidious road sign to exact these cinema!Consent to me produce reasons pro only how many pegs I be inflicted including... I be inflicted including 3 fill up sets all appearance including 50 pegs (Transformers, My Modest Colt, Pet Supermarket), a 100 peg fill up, and the pegs that came including the Lite Brite... and I STILL don't be inflicted including enough golden-haired and cherry. No problem, I may maybe aid additional road sign keep pro I am a touch OCD and I aspire to aid the aptly road sign pro the depiction. These sets look be fond of a road to boost peg fill up sales to me at this top as in cooperation my additional fill up sets be inflicted including this constant conundrum. I wouldn't flush mentality this so greatly keep pro Hasbro does not offer a generous enough fill up. Everywhere are the boxes of 250 pegs I dredge up early childhood? I call for one!
- DaMeg1331 "Meg"


Lite Brite TRANSFORMERS Picture Refill Set with BONUS 50 Pegs!

Lite Brite TRANSFORMERS Depiction Fill up Set including BONUS 50 Lite Brite Pegs!





No comments:

Post a Comment