Monday, January 6, 2014

VTech - V.Smile - Joystick Buyer Reviews



The workings of the joystick is fine. It works just like the first. I thought having two joysticks would make my before a live audience experience with my daughter more enjoyable but it has not. Depending on the game cartridge player 2 continues from the spot everywhere player 1 left off in the same condition as player one with the exact amount of lifelines (hearts).The game shows team work very than a win/lose circumstances which is nice for toddlers but it soothe does not seem "fair" with the play time between players. Both players must be on the same amount of conundrum. It does not characterize between levels for the two players. The way my daughter and I play we were best off with one joystick. Who knows, maybe with the well ahead age (5-7)cartridges the use of two joysticks will be made more evident.
- T. Duncan

I be fond of the record logic, save pro most of the sports assembly we be inflicted including don't be inflicted including the choice of before a live audience including two players. The release diversion we be inflicted including including the intention of allows this choice is the diversion including the intention of came including the logic.
- Lori Angevine

I bought the following stick so my children, 2 and 5, may maybe take turns before a live audience. It has proven not de rigueur. You only need one stick at a time and the game tells you when it is player one's or player two's turn.
- T. Hunt "mom and teacher"

My daughter is 9, and has intellectual palsy. She has NEVER in her go been able to play a diversion of any rank by herself... in anticipation of V-Grin! She asked for this for Christmas and I was not inane to dissipate the cash on a in tears moreover she couldn't do, but at that calculate a name sent me cash to buy her a gift from them. I bought the V-Grin, and she washed-out 11 honest hours Christmas day before a live audience this diversion BY HERSELF! She was ecstatic! The at that calculate day was the constant. Her hands can operate the joystick, and I put dual-sided Velcro on the bottom to stab it to a special desk she uses so it doesn't move quietly. She has played with this consistently in check over of the fact that December and subdue loves it, primarily in check over of the fact that she can do it on her own. Just I bought a additional one for her classroom and she has gotten a blast out of instruction it to the additional kids. Now she is working on earning a additional cartridge (by certain behaviors) - she has already earned one - it's the most excellent prize for her! I solely establish out that you can add a additional joystick so 2 broadcast can play and all have their own, so I'm export it. By no means had any vex with malfunction, and I have to say.... V-grin makes ME grin!
- L. Sage "lynguista"

I read one of the before reviews that suggested not to get the second joystick, but I ended up buying it anyway. I am so glad I did for several reasons:1. you cannot select 2 players w/o having a second controllerplugged in.2. not having to influence one child off the system to allow the other child to be inflicted including a turn.We be inflicted including very near every game for this system, and now in cooperation children can pocket pleasure in it:)
- nellie

I READ SOME OF THE REVIEWS THAT STATED THAT THE JOYSTICK WAS NO GOOD AND HAD TO WRITE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW WHY. I WAS INITIALLY HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE JOYSTICK-IT DID NOT GO IN THE DIRECTION IT SHOULD BE GOING. I CONTACTED VTECH AND THEY INFORMED ME THAT PERHAPS THE JOYSTICK WAS SWITCHED FOR A LEFT-HANDED PLAYER. THERE WAS MY PROBLEM!! MY JOYSTICK WAS ON THE LEFT SIDE. FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO THINK THAT THE JOYSTICK IS DEFECTIVE, TAKE A LOOK AT IT AND MAKE SURE THE JOYSTICK IS ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE. I HOPE THIS HELPS!!
- M. BRUNO

My child expected the v smile logic early "Santa" and absolutely enjoys the sports assembly. Though the logic itself is testy as switching sports assembly and the on/off buttons do not function accurately ended semi the calculate. The joystick is a further total come forth, as it has recently, including 2 months of light aid, ceased to bring about. The batteries have been replaced in the diversion unit & soothe not anything. The diversion is currently collecting dust as I taste to influence if I aspire to dissipate any longer $$ on a manufactured goods including the intention of is a cut-rate amount of than the feature piece I was in the family way. I would display including the intention of the sports assembly are educational & enjoyable, save pro they do us no skilled if you can't mess about them... hold at your confess expose.
- J. Ostrenga

We are always on the lookout for new learning sports meeting/harvest. Our 3-yr-old is a little dab and can't get enough. I only tenderness having the superfluous joystick--kids of all ages have played with it and they all tenderness it! I enjoy playing it with my daughter (at smallest amount until I figure it out!), and she has friends and cousins ranging in age from 2-14 who have loved playing with the V. Smile! (And we single have sports meeting for 3-5.) At parties and family tree gatherings, it's the at the start business the kids aspire to get out.I vastly urge this manufactured goods by the side of with the V. Smile console. We have had no problems with it not effective (except for as it needs new batteries), and we've had categorically no problems with its roughness! Some calculate ago in a even as I find for myself telltale the older kids to be extra gentle with the joysticks, but here's been no problems yet!(We purchased this for Christmas. Had a trying calculate deciding among some of the additional electronic learning items out here. Ended up also export Kasey the Kinderbot. She beyond doubt likes the V. Smile the most excellent!! --no offense to Kasey, she likes taking him by the side of on trips.)
- PookieFerret "Former business type gone non-p...

We purchased the Vsmile for my 4 time old daughter for Christmas. She has release played the Vsmile a few times in check over of the fact including the intention of we be inflicted including been out of city in check over of the fact including the intention of Christmas, but as we tried to mess about the game ended again, the stab is absolutely exhausted. I can't reconcile I will be inflicted including to buy a additional stab so quickly including export the console. I would reflect Vtech would be inflicted including owing to these extra lasting. I can't reconcile including the intention of my 4 time old is so brutal including the intention of she was competent to break this controller on her own. I am scarce-has anyone moreover had this conundrum?
- A. Stafford

This stab is water supply-calculated and splendid for modest kids. The painted buttons enthusiasm as you're held to use them, the foremost pin is big enough so including the intention of flush extremely yound kids can be flourishing by it, and the thread is actually lingering so you can sit everyplace. Flush even if my three kids are all aptly-handed I reflect it's cool including the intention of the stab can be reversed for gone-handed kids.One assessor mentioned the following stab isn't de rigueur for two player sports assembly. I decide including the intention of it shouldn't be de rigueur but it in detail is de rigueur in the sports assembly we've played. As a substitution for of two players before a live audience at the constant calculate, they pocket turns (this is how 2-player sports assembly bring about in The Lion Ruler and Alphabet Playground Adventure). The detail is including the intention of the players can't austerely move quietly away the constant stab in trade and into the planet. The following stab is essential.I would be inflicted including liked it if the V.Grin logic and the stab were calculated be fond of additional making a bet systems, whereby if you jerk on the controller it will basically detach from the logic previous to the console cascade off of, say, a ridge or a tv. Including the intention of would be inflicted including been a skilled map for a game calculated for childish kids.
- Andrew Senske


VTech - V.Smile - Joystick

Dual your gaming fun with the VTech V.Smile Stick. Join it right to your V.Smile game unit (sold unconnectedly) to make doable 2 players to join in the proceedings. Facial appearance 4 flashing light-up buttons, a big enter pin for little hands and a cable for easy hook-up to your V.Smile unit. Imported. 2Hx8Wx6L”.





No comments:

Post a Comment