Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chicco Hello Baby Animals Phone Shopper Reviews



Chicco Hello Baby Animals Phone Shopper ReviewsVery easy to handle for a tiny outcome. The volume is exact. Lots of illumination and sounds. I in fact enjoyed pushing a few buttons and I'm an adult! A evenhanded price for a splendid toy.
- JUSTAMOM

My one-year old son expected this as a gift for his birthday and has enjoyed the response of the buttons and playing including the phone. The tunes are catchy, so parents beware...you may find yourself singing (or whining) along as your child dances to the theme music. The flags are a cute touch to indicate which of the two languages are selected. My son goes back and forth between them so he can listen to the theme music before engaging the three-animal phone book that includes animal sounds and the name of the animal. As an educational toy, it is a further way for him to learn English and Spanish apart from books and family chat, so I find it to be caring. The only complaint I be inflicted including is insignificant and relates to how trying it is to take out the phone from the support on this toy. While everything else on it is perfect for child, for some mind the removable phone requires a modest extra effort to extract it from the base. Not a problem, since there is ordinarily an adult close to help, but it can be frustrating to a 12-18 month child.On the educational side, there was an inconsistency including the toy everywhere it uses the speech puppy during idle time to encourage nonstop mess about. All additional times, it uses the speech dog. This inconsistency only occurs in English, and is the only mind I don't yield a perfect 5 star, more like a 4.5. Also, the picture is not reflective of the print for English and Spanish, which is Perro/Dog as a replacement for of the Italian, Cane/Dog.Splendid toy, splendid gift. Perfect for 12 months+ and interested in English/Spanish bilingualism.
- J. Peichel

I bought this for my great-granddaughter who is 17 months old. I haven't given it to her yet, but I have "played" with it and I know she is going to love it. I am actually impressed with all it does.
- P. Curling

Chicco Hello Baby Animals Phone Detail View


Chicco Hello Baby Animals Phone

Chicco Ciao Baby Animals Buzz





No comments:

Post a Comment