Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Novelty Security Camera Recent Reviews



Is not a real camera just looks like it. But it does swirl in directrions. Not that good don't get it
- Marcey W Becker

Everyone who reflect it over's this camera thinks it's real. We have it sitting up distinguished where you can't look very closely. It has a motion sensor in it which causes it to pan back and forth for 15-30 seconds if it detects motion (we got exhausted of hearing with the intention of fast). For the fee you can't beat this if you're trying to make your home reliable.A contractor was effective on my home for a couple of weeks, he twisted made known to be a real jerk, one daylight he backed his truck into my motorhome, thankfulness to my fake camera he came sterile about the damage otherwise he would have told me "I didn't do with the intention of".I have a mixture of real and fake cameras almost my property, Amazon has everything you need to make your home safe and reliable.I could buy a only just any more of these because they look so real and I display with the intention of appearance from 30 years of qualified point and installation experience.
- Mark King

They do not say so on the site but the camera takes batteries (3 AA), The camera has a motion sensor that even if short range (almost 4 feet) it moves from side to side and has a periodic red light. It is cool. And I would buy more.
- Aaron and Jacqueline Allen

My son (8-1/2) is fascinated by cameras and security bits and pieces. He thinks it pretty neat but actually wants a effective camera next year. Do they make one that can feed a 3DS? Now that would be cool and useful (spy camera, security for his fort...)
- John "John"

Installed the 1st "camera" so it's noticeable early the road as we commence our adjoin lobby. So far 3 neighbors be inflicted including asked in this vicinity our new wellbeing logic. Opened the lobby for the UPS guy who looked up and earlier cycle me to everywhere the "camera" is installed in check over of the fact including the intention of the "camera" was building a affront whirr as it tracked in trade & into the planet.His facial mug told me he took it for what we're portraying it as ... a wellbeing camera.Installed on a 9 bottom ceiling and at a interval of 10 feet or extra this manufactured goods is extremely realistic.Rated at 4 stars in check over of the fact including the intention of it's release been on job for two income.Will bring up to date in 6 mos.
- pelenaka lopez "~~ pelenaka ~~"

Actually cool! It looks so real. My acquaintances still think it is hooked up to my TV and I can wacth them. ***** STARS!!!
- Annie

We emotionally caught up this camera to my daughters hat for a Go Go Doohickey party we went to and all was fascinated including "being filmed" - not consequential including the intention of it was a fake camera. A million laughs, we had fun including this one!
- Kytka


Novelty Security Camera

Even if this high-tech gadget does not actually record, it looks and acts like a professional security camera. Its motorized shift detector senses proceedings, panning the camera from side to side. Facial appearance contain on/off thrash, activation light, instructions on printed box, and mounting attachment. No wiring necessary. Requires three AA batteries.Ages 5+ 6" standing x 5 1/4" long from cap to lense x 2" D





No comments:

Post a Comment