Sunday, October 13, 2013

Finger Lights - 3 Pack Shopper Reviews



Finger Lights - 3 Pack Shopper ReviewsThe wrap at home including the cherry fit alight not effective. The additional two illumination bring about OK keep pro are excessively astute to my go. Also the fiddle including illumination are a modest excessively forceful pro the fingers of my 8-time ancient.
- Jane

I bought these from a wal-mart and liked them alot, searched the Web for more and came in a roundabout way them on Amazon, these lil gagdets are highly awe-inspiring, but becareful when lettin a outcome play with them, the housing almost thr bulb comes off, can be a sharp hazard, other then that theyre awe-inspiring
- Joel_TxBoy

When I saw these programmed for only $999.00 I planning I must be dreaming. I wondered how they could even make a profit selling it for that, and planning it was probably a cheap knock-off. BOY WAS I WRONG! It's the real business! What I like best about them is there are THREE finger illumination, and you can not only POINT them, but you can even WAVE them!!!! I just bought 100 more sets! At only $99,900.00 it's a move quietly!
- Anonymous

...With the intention of a touch she actually desires doesn't bring about because it's a sweatshop through cut of crap? I've bought FOUR of these, clear a FIFTH was agreed to my daughter (by coincidence, believe it or not) by my mother in law. In every release one, no joke, only the conservational one worked out of the three lights built-in- red, conservational, and forbidding. In a couple sets the two broken ones would for a short calculate set alight up if you beat the crap out of them- bang them on a desk, blow the potential batter repeatedly, etc. Bad wiring? Chinese conspiracy to get on to toddlers and broadcast on seventh heaven cry in frustration? No matter what. I yield up. My daughter doesn't care with the intention of they only deprivation in this area a dollar; nor does she understand with the intention of equipment in with the intention of fee array look after to be very flawed. She just desires the damn equipment to bring about so she can excitedly scream "WIGHTS!!!" and blind everyone she points them at. I don't believe be fond of with the intention of's asking too greatly.
- Pen Name

Finger Lights - 3 Pack Detail View


Finger Lights - 3 Pack

Set of 3 laser type illumination sit on your fingers with double-jointed. Easy to use slide button to turn on/off. Best if used in dark or at nighttime. Ages 6+.





No comments:

Post a Comment