Friday, October 11, 2013

LeapFrog My First LeapPad Educational Book: Thomas and the School Trip Reviews



I initally bought the regular Leap Pad for my then 5 year old daughter last Christmas. She loves it! But then my 2 year old son started getting into hers, so we decided to get him the My First Leap Pad this past Christmas. He can't get enough of it. He plays with it at least 2-3 times a day, and he has actually learned from the toy. They think they are playing, but they are learning at the same time. I have owned quite a few Leap Frog Products, and every one has been great! I would not hesitate to buy any of Leap's products, they are all good investments in our children's future.
- Bonnie Peer "dpeerewr"

Our son got this book last year for Christmas from his grandparents and he has played with this book the most of all the other My First Leap Pad books!A great choice at our house!
- C. Starr "Blake & Drew's Mommy"

My two-and-half years old boy loves this! Since we speak Mandarin Chinese at home, he does not learn much English from us. But I was pleasantly surprised that he learned a lot of English words a month after he started playing with this book. I now have all the other books for My First Pad since I am so impressed with its educational value. This is the best return I have gotten from money invested in toys. Now I am concentrating my toy money on Leapfrog stuffs. Thank you LeapFrog!
- C. Ye

This is a new My First LeapPad interactive books and cartridges that I gave my son, since Thomas is his all time favour, he started playing with it right away.It engaged him in activities that develop vocabulary, spelling and phonics awareness. This book is packed with engaging activities, games, stories and facts that make reading and learning more enjoyable.It is a good investment for me and the book is very much age appropriate for toddlers. Very happy with this purchase!!!
- S. Fung "Sylvia"

My 2 1/2 year old loves the Pooh bear book for My First Leap Pad, and the Bear in the Big Blue house/Bob the Builder/Dora the Explorer for the regular leappad. Thats because, those include the several theme songs from the actual videos which he really enjoys. And the actual voices of the TV characters. This does not include the catchy Thomas the Tank engine music which is what he, as a toddler, really loves and associates with Thomas! He is usually singing one of the songs as he plays at his train table. The voices too are not Alec Baldwin or Carlin. So, despite featuring familiar characters, since the musical part of this book is on the whole, not very good, he prefers even the Rhyme book. .... the rhyme book for My First Leappad, is much better than the one for the regular Leappad.
- KNSudha

I bought this for my 3 year old son who received My First Leap Pad for Christmas. Of all the books he received for this Leap Pad, this is his favorite because he knows the characters. He doesn't quite have the attention span to do it on his own yet, but hopefully with a little practice we'll get to that point. I would recommend this item!
- KNSudha

My 2yr old son really loves trains, so this was a no-brainer for his new leapad this Christmas. He really loves it but he gets frustrated over the use of the pen. He has had the finger touch "little touch leapad" to practice with, and he hasn't figured out that he has to touch objects with the pen and not his finger yet. This will come in time and in no way reflects on the product. I think that it lacks a little bit of variety in comparison with the book that came with the leapad. I can see him getting bored after ahwhile.Overall, a great purchase for anyone whose child loves trains, planes,and automobiles or is a Thomas Fan.
- C. M. Schweitzer "Mommy of a two year old lit...

I really think the leap frog of thomas the tank engine is really educational. My son loves it and really is learning from it. He has come with new vocabulary everday. Thanks.
- Pete Vere

This is a great MFLP book for Thomas friends old and new. My 3yr.old loves to hear the engines talk while playing the educational games. Thomas and his friends teach shapes, colors, opposittes, matching and problem solving while taking the children on a school trip. After each page is read aloud to your child,(ideally, your child will read along silently) he can explore Thomas's surroundings or choose to play a game. My son loves the games and seems to be appropriately challenged; not frustrated with the content. This is the first book we purchased outside of the MFLP w/ it's initial book. Even so, I think this will prove to be one of the better books.
- KNSudha

Since the first time she visited a bookstore, my daughter fell in love with Thomas the Train. So we picked up this story book and cartridge for her. She was pretty excited and couldn't wait to try it you. She wasn't disappointed. Neither were my wife and I. It has helped my daughter with her reading, her phonics, and her pronounciation of words.
- Pete Vere

LeapFrog My First LeapPad Educational Book: Thomas and the School Trip Detail View


LeapFrog My First LeapPad Educational Book: Thomas and the School Trip

Thomas the Train and Leap the Frog have teamed up to bring budding readers a series of over 20 games and songs that will inspire a love of reading and learning. This adorable interactive book helps preschoolers learn numbers and counting, vocabulary, shapes and colors, classification, matching, problem solving and opposites. Join Thomas as he races back to the station to get the children home on time, plays a variety of games with his friends and more. Works with My First LeapPad player only. Made in USA.





No comments:

Post a Comment