Thursday, October 10, 2013

LeapFrog Lil' Phone Pal Phone User Reviews



My 6 month old granddaughter loves it. She dances to it. It always makes her smile. Also it is very durable. She drops it and is rough with it. But it looks brand new. It has a very nice voice on it. Not annoying like some toys. Good for babies six months and up
- Terri Mahoney

We love this phone. She loves to chew on it and push the button. The only thing i wish was different is that it had lights. Other then that it is a great toy.
- sunshineshilts

I was looking for something inexpensive to divert my grandsons attention from my phone & remotes & the phone pal pet is exactly that!! I'm sure it's not as extensive as some of the others in regards to what it can do but it's very cute, durable, inexpensive & my grandson loves it!!! Perfect!!!
- j.Nicolette

LeapFrog Lil' Phone Pal Phone Detail View


LeapFrog Lil' Phone Pal Phone

Lil’ Phone Pal is recommended for children ages 6-18 months old.
Lil’ Phone Pal is recommended for children ages 6 to 18 months old.
View larger



No comments:

Post a Comment