Wednesday, October 30, 2013

VTech Finding Nemo Smartridge for V Smile Recent Reviews



My son loves Nemo more then anything his room is nemo, his last 2 birthdays were nemo. So you can imagine how excited he was to recieve this game. We do not like it at all I find the graphics to be dreadful and its def harder then alot of the additional sports assembly. He will play it for a few minutes and then he goes right back to toy story
- D. Brunetta

My 3 and 4 time olds will not mess about this game. The graphics are really terrible and the culture adventure is extra of a video game than an culture game. It is not extremely intuitive and my family are astute. Approve of Blues Clues as a substitution for!!
- Georgia

My daughter was asking about this manufactured goods unendingly and I couldn't find it anywhere. I had to order it twice. But when she expected it she loved it. It was all worth it.
- Crownedson

Splendid diversion! Astute, Peculiar, straightforward for preschoolers to mess about and be including you. This one excise aptly up here including Winnie the Pooh for the 3-5 age assemble.
- my3boyz

This particular game is not one of her favorites but she does be fond of it and play it regularly. I purchased the v smile for her for Christmas along including about 7 sports assembly. My single mistake was to give them all to her at once. As including any 4 year old, who is having their at the start game system experience, she would play a game for a little or two and then get discouraged and put in a further. I had to pocket them all away and let her choose one game to play per day. Whichever game she chose for that day was the single one she got no matter how hard she found it. That did the trick, she cultured how to play all of them in this manner and now I let her choose as she pleases. These are great sports assembly for the age group, this one in particular.
- Diane's Mommy

My daughter loves before a live audience this diversion. Her coordination skills are currently mastered thanks to the VSmile logic.
- Jennifer C. Shelton

My nephew categorically loved the games in this Nemo cartridge...I did do since they are educational and teach him innumerable things that he probably would have no appeal in...At least he is broading his horizons in a way that he enjoys.
- Twizzler


VTech Finding Nemo Smartridge for V Smile




No comments:

Post a Comment