Tuesday, October 29, 2013

EyeSpy Spyder Cam Live Reviews



My son got this for Christmas but it stopped working after a day. I think he dropped it then it stopped working. Found out the batteries came loose so it was an easy fix. The fake is actually cheap. It was easy to set up and he had fun with it. Video quality is decent enough. We got this on sale for 35.00. You do need an SD card if you want to confirmation. I would not pay more than 50.00 for it if you can get it on sale.
- Jowy "Ben"

It's ok to use as a toy ,don not guess more.well if you wanna buy it as a toy go for it if not look for best one
- Ali

Nice but wish it didn't have so much interference with other electronic devises . But when it does work my kids love it!
- Watkinsx6 "Kristen W."

This cut has splendid camera feature. You dont only see a plain check over but with night vision and thermal vision.THIS IS A GREAT BUY! GET THIS NOW WHILE ITS 60 PERCENT OFF!!!!!!!!!1
- Ali

this toy is splendid fun for all ages.pros:fun to mess about withgood for all agesgood distancenice displaycons:too greatly plasticneeds better camera qualityoverall:splendid toy
- matheus

I ordered it for my son, he's thrilled and loves it seems to work as advertised. He's happy so thats all with the intention of matters...
- Chad 1973

I can't judge I was competent to hold such a great toy pro below $20!My nephew loves it (so does his mom)! It's straightforward to aid and its uses are endless. My nephew (5yo) has occur up including a digit of dreams and he's had it a cut-rate amount of than a calculate. My pet perception of his is to reflect it over what the family ranking badger is up to as he's family lonely.If you are peek pro a enjoyable gift, this is is.
- Erika

I have a 9 year old that loves spy gear. He really likes this. Durability is fine as long as the one operating it is of appropriate age for the toy. Good Price for what it's quality is considering there are far more expensive akin type toys. Good buy. Very entertaining and seems to hold my son's concentration.
- M. Hamilton

I bought this cut for use on an obstacle avoiding robot.My daughter and I had a blast adding it to the robot and recording the record as it went right through the house.Here's a record by the "Night Vision" setting:[...]I would beyond doubt use "Night Vision" setting most of the calculate. The normal setting has a ruddy hue to it. I can't actually note on the audio feature in check over of the fact with the intention of I was by it on a to some extent noisy robot.Beyond doubt recommended for fun projects with the kids with the intention of doesn't take too greatly technological expertise.
- Kringen

I would not recommend this camera because of it lack of durability. One day of use is not acceptable! The camera was a great toy. My son loved spying on the family. He spent the first day he had the toy placing it all over the house watching us with joy. The next morning when he turned it on... nothing. We figured since he played with it so much the batteries were dead. Nope. The camera was dead. He did not drop it or mishandle it in any way and is very in tears that it is broken. This is actually the second camera set sent to us. The first one came defective and was returned without a problem. On that camera the battery section springs fell out right out of the box. I have called the Eyespy company about the second camera's issues and have not heard back yet. I will re post if or when I hear back.
- Beth G.


EyeSpy Spyder Cam Live

Set up the Spyder cam somewhere to stream live video and sound to a handheld screen up to five hundred' away. Spyder cam can also be easily programmed to take short videos to enable complete video. The multi functional attachment clip allows a wide range of different set-up locations.

  • EyeSpy Spyder Cam with Live Video
  • Capture photos and video
  • Set timer to record while you're away
  • Includes night vision equipment
  • LCD video screen
  • Live Video 500 foot range
  • Charge with USB, cable and lithium batteries are included
  • Recommended for ages 6 and up
  • Requires 3 AAA batteries
  • Brand is EyeSpy




No comments:

Post a Comment